- Home › Clinical Trials Newsletter ›
- DocuSign Electronic Signatures Now Accepted by DCG and CTO
DocuSign Electronic Signatures Now Accepted by DCG and CTO
By Sara Katrdzhyan
To improve processing and study start-up timelines for all research contracting, the DCG and CTO have adopted DocuSign as our electronic signature system. DocuSign is a market leader in e-signature systems. After surveying our sponsors and academic partners, many are using or accept DocuSign as an alternative to their traditional execution process. The expected benefits are:
- Improving the speed of study start-up
- Creating improved visibility into document execution status
- Freeing-up resources within CTO and DCG department staff and sponsors by automating a previously paper-based process
- DocuSign is considered to have the highest security, legal enforceability and compliance standards of available signature systems
- Accessible on mobile devices for review and signing of documents
If you have any questions, please contact your DCG Contract Officer or CTO Contract Manager.
Clinical Research Town Hall Meeting
OnCore Training Dates
Register at OnCore Training Registration to reserve a seat. Group training for an entire department or section may also be requested by email firstname.lastname@example.org.